OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Tanamachi, Robin L." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tanamachi, Robin L.
Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 2009 12:33:50 -0500
Don't have your ham license yet? Free Tech & General ham radio license classes are being offered this fall by W5PAA:
http://www.arrl.org/FandES/courses/?state=OK
In addition, if you would like advice on how to study for the exams, feel free to drop me or any of the other OUARC officers an e-mail.

73,

Robin Tanamachi, WX0RT
Graduate Research Assistant
OU School of Meteorology
National Weather Center
120 David L. Boren Blvd., Suite 5355
Norman, OK 73072-7307
405-325-1935

"The reward of the young scientist is the emotional thrill of being the first person in the history of the world to see something or to understand something... The reward of the old scientist is the sense of having seen a vague sketch grow into a masterly landscape." -- Cecilia Payne-Gaposchkin