OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 20:09:33 -0600
Hi everyone -

1) Our Dec. 7th meeting will be at Temazcal Mexican restaurant (2551 Hemphill Dr., in front of Lowe's) at 7:30 p.m. If anyone needs a ride, I can take up to three; let me know!

2) If anyone can come to the Union tomorrow afternoon (Wednesday) at about 3:45 to help set up for the Hanging of the Greens, please come. The wreath presentation starts at 4:00. Chris Pape and I decorated the wreath over the weekend, and it looks great! (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, check the notes from the last meeting.)

3) I highly encourage club members to participate in Skywarn recognition day. Please contact Doug Forsyth et al. if interested!

4) Thanks Jud, for getting us back up on 2 m. Now we can check into Skywarn recognition day from right down the street!

Good luck with end-of-semester projects... It will all be over soon!

Robin Tanamachi, KC0BSC
Graduate Research Assistant
OU School of Meteorology
National Weather Center
120 David L. Boren Blvd., Suite 5355
Norman, OK 73072-7307
405-325-1935

"Learning without thought is labor lost; thought
without learning is perilous." -- Confucius, The Analects