OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Matthew Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2006 18:50:43 -0600

Hey all,

I just wanted to forward this message to everyone to let you guys know
how the Skywarn Recognition Day activities went.

Don't forget, SCARS has a meeting this coming Saturday (12/09/06) at
Fire Station No. 7 (just West of the intersection of N. Flood and
Goddard Ave.) at 0930 (9:30 AM).

An additional "don't forget," our club's meeting is this coming Thursday
(12/07/06) at Temazcal Mexican restaurant (2551 Hemphill Dr., in front
of Lowe's) at 1930 (7:30 PM).

73,
Matthew
KE5IAR