OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Carey McCachern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OU Amateur Radio Club <[log in to unmask]>, Carey McCachern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 2015 07:43:59 -0500
Congratulations to everyone who earned their license last week!  If you want to get on the air with your new license, we will be cleaning out Cross and getting on the air on October 17th.  Food will be provided.  We also need volunteers to man a booth at WeatherFest on October 31st, from 10-2.  Email me if you would like to volunteer.

73,

Carey N5RM