OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2007 22:34:56 -0500
Hi folks -

Greetings from beautiful Madison, WI!

I'd like to request that those proposing spending our club funds also come up with fundraising scheme(s) to make back an equal or greater amount of money. We're still more than $200 in the hole from Field Day, and the idea of increasing our club dues doesn't excite me. If anyone has any brilliant ideas for how this club can rake in a few extra bucks (preferably one that doesn't involve selling blocks of knives door-to-door) please bring it up at the meeting, or let me or your other club officers know!

Thanks!

Robin Tanamachi, KC0BSC
Graduate Research Assistant
OU School of Meteorology
National Weather Center
120 David L. Boren Blvd., Suite 5355
Norman, OK 73072-7307
405-325-1935

"The reward of the young scientist is the emotional thrill of being the first person in the history of the world to see something or to understand something... The reward of the old scientist is the sense of having seen a vague sketch grow into a masterly landscape." -- Cecilia Payne-Gaposchkin