OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Gerry Creager <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OU Amateur Radio Club <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2012 20:04:42 -0600
Gary

Didn't know about that. I will check. I'll also do an RF survey with
the analyzer early in the week and we can see if we still have
problems, or if there's something else going on. (or was going on).

Remember: When you fall in, float head-up...

73
gerry