OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Tanamachi, Robin L." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tanamachi, Robin L.
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2008 16:13:13 -0600
Hi folks -

Just one last reminder of our meeting tonight at 7 p.m. at Van's Pig Stand!

Please see the information below regarding NWCARC/OUARC ops for Skywarn Recognition Day this Friday and Saturday. Any of you are welcome to stop by at any time! Should be a fun event and I can't wait to fire up the SteppIR!

Robin Tanamachi, KC0BSC
Graduate Research Assistant
OU School of Meteorology
National Weather Center
120 David L. Boren Blvd., Suite 5355
Norman, OK 73072-7307
405-325-1935

"The reward of the young scientist is the emotional thrill of being the first person in the history of the world to see something or to understand something... The reward of the old scientist is the sense of having seen a vague sketch grow into a masterly landscape." -- Cecilia Payne-Gaposchkin