OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OU Amateur Radio Club <[log in to unmask]>, Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 2015 20:45:11 -0500
FCC license processing stalled:

http://www.arrl.org/news/view/fcc-it-woes-redux-license-and-exam-session-files-not-being-processed
--
Peter Laws / N5UWY
College of Architecture, Regional and City Planning, MRCP '16