OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Carey Legett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carey Legett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 16:44:42 -0600
A side note for everyone:
Unless the FCC changes things, the only modes that Technician/Tech+/
Novice will be allowed on HF are SSB and CW.  They are not authorized
data or image transmissions except on 10 meters where they are also
authorized RTTY and data in the lower portion of the band between
28.0 and 28.3MHz.  The only SSB authorization is between 28.3 and
28.5MHz.  Hope to hear everyone on, and hope everyone upgrades now
that all you have to do is pass Element 3!

-Chip