OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OU Amateur Radio Club <[log in to unmask]>, Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 2015 21:11:07 -0500
A good time was had by all.  Carey, N5RM, even had the sense to bring
a vacuum cleaner, so 313A is actually pretty dang tidy.

Malachi, KG5JOW, borrowed the TS120S HF rig, power supply, and a G5RV.
Connor, KG5JOY, took a 2m rig home (I don't have the signout
sheet/inventory with me) and an antenna as well.  I think Rachel,
KD0QYA, also took the other 2m rig.  Hopefully, these will all be on
the air soon!

Malachi:  http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/hamhf/ts120s.html ,
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/511

--
Peter Laws / N5UWY
College of Architecture, Regional and City Planning, MRCP '16