OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Tanamachi, Robin L." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tanamachi, Robin L.
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2008 10:40:00 -0600
Hi folks -

David Grizzle (KD5ZLG, City of Norman emergency manager) has invited our group to the Citizen Corps holiday pot luck, which will be at 7:00 p.m., Thursday, Dec. 18th at FS #7 (W of Hwy. 77 and Rock Creek Rd./Goddard Ave.) Our treasurer, Somer, has been very active in with this group, and David has always been very supportive of OUARC, so it would be good to see OUARC members turn out for this event!

Thanks!

Robin Tanamachi, KC0BSC
Graduate Research Assistant
OU School of Meteorology
National Weather Center
120 David L. Boren Blvd., Suite 5355
Norman, OK 73072-7307
405-325-1935

"The reward of the young scientist is the emotional thrill of being the first person in the history of the world to see something or to understand something... The reward of the old scientist is the sense of having seen a vague sketch grow into a masterly landscape." -- Cecilia Payne-Gaposchkin