OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Aaron Botnick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Aaron Botnick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2009 18:47:49 -0600
Hello fellow OU ARC members!

I'm happy to announce that the February 2009 School Club Roundup has
begun!  The contest will run from 9 February until 13 February at 6pm.

The purple iMac in the cabinet has a user name OUARC on it, with a
password of: scr2009

One you log into the machine, the SCR Log program will load, along
with a set of the rules.  You may operate up to 6 hrs in a given 24 hr
period, and a max of 24 hrs over the contest period.

We will have an IOP on Thursday evening from about 6pm until 12am.
Feel free to operate any time you are able!

To use the logger, make sure to select the Timer feature to be on,
otherwise the QSOs recorded won't count.  Points are given for each
QSO, with an additional multiplier for each state or DXCC entity
contacted as well as a large multiplier for each school club contacted.

The exchange for the contest is CALLSIGN  RST    [School / Club /
Individual]     [State / Province / DXCC Entity]

We will be operating with the callsign, W5TC, the call of OU ARC.

If you operate, please let me know, so that it may be noted in the
final log.

Thank you and 73!  Have a great contest!

-- Aaron, WX5AB