OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2007 11:22:53 -0500
Hi everyone -

Just a reminder that our final meeting of this academic year will take place this coming Thursday, May 3rd at 7 p.m. at Hideaway Pizza, 577 Buchanan Ave.

This meeting is MANDATORY because of the 2007-2008 officer elections. However, in the interest of accommodating busy schedules, we'll switch up the order of the meeting a little bit. We'll hold the elections at the START of the meeting (7:00 p.m.). That way, those who are busy can drop in to vote without having to stay for the entire meeting.

If you've been sitting on the fence about running for office, please send nominations to [log in to unmask] before 5 p.m. Thursday, May 3rd. It's YOUR club... It's up to YOU to make it awesome!

Thanks!

Robin Tanamachi, KC0BSC
Graduate Research Assistant
OU School of Meteorology
National Weather Center
120 David L. Boren Blvd., Suite 5355
Norman, OK 73072-7307
405-325-1935

"Learning without thought is labor lost; thought
without learning is perilous." -- Confucius, The Analects