OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2007 16:34:19 -0600
Hi folks -

Just a reminder that our club's February meeting is scheduled for Thursday (that's tomorrow) at 7 p.m. at Dr. Wilson and Dr. Elmore's house. *** IMPORTANT: We've decided to make this a POT-LUCK, so if you can, please bring a dish to pass! ***

Here are the directions again: "Go East on Robinson. 0.6 mi past East 48th street is a left turn onto a road going North. This will be flanked by two brick frontispieces emblazoned with "Burlwood Country Estates." Head North on that road (Burlwood Road, but not marked with a sign). Burlwood Road ends in an oval surrounding a horse training arena. Take a left around the oval. Our driveway is on the Northwest quadrant."
Unless they've removed them, the house has icicle lights on it, and there's a big antenna looming outside. If anyone needs a ride, please contact me before 5 p.m Thursday.

There's a LOT of stuff on the meeting agenda (attached!). We need lots of input on lots of things. Please come if you can!

Note: In the event of inclement weather and/or crummy road conditions, the meeting will be postponed to a future date to be determined by Drs. Wilson and Elmore.

Thanks!

Robin Tanamachi, KC0BSC
Graduate Research Assistant
OU School of Meteorology
National Weather Center
120 David L. Boren Blvd., Suite 5355
Norman, OK 73072-7307
405-325-1935

"Learning without thought is labor lost; thought
without learning is perilous." -- Confucius, The Analects