OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OU Amateur Radio Club <[log in to unmask]>, Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 2016 21:21:22 -0600
On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 7:27 PM, Johnson, Loren M. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Personally I'm not familiar with any of these titles, but I'm not big into QRP. Any interest? Or I can grab the whole lot for the group's library (do we have a library?).

QRP appeals to kit builders and those that like to roll their own from
scratch.  Also appeals to the hiking/camping types (of which I am not
one - Motel 6 == "roughing it").  Yaesu's FT817 HF rig is big in the
latter circles for folks that don't care to build.

We have no library as such (we need a good set of shelves, for one).
Would rather someone with the interest scoop these up and use them to
get on the air!  :-)

Peter

--
Peter Laws / N5UWY
College of Architecture, Regional and City Planning, MRCP '16