OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Matthew M." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2007 22:42:42 -0600

Hey all,

Just wanted to forward information for the next OU REACT meeting.  I
encourage everyone to attend, as it is probably a good opportunity to
renew old ties between OUARC and OU REACT.  In case you're not aware, we
actually have old REACT logs in our shack (circa 1980s?)...and I was
told that OU REACT and OUARC used to have shacks/offices in the same
building, before being split up and before we were placed in our current
location at Cross Center.

If anyone is interested in going and needs a ride, please contact me
off-list.  I can take up to three passengers (two if I don't have any
advance notice).

Times and directions are below.

73,
Matthew