OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 14:48:04 -0600
Laura (I think - whoever took the meeting minutes) asked me about Morse
testing at the last meeting.  I asked Jim about it shortly thereafter
but spent the weekend and a few days taking care of my wife who
unexpectedly had her appendix out Satuday.  Anyway, here's what Jim said.

More in a bit.

Peter