OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
OU Amateur Radio Club <[log in to unmask]>, Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 2016 09:17:56 -0600
If you are into SDRs and modulation and information encoding and
satellites, the first item is for you.  I, myself, was able to recover
about 10% of the information encoded in the article. :-D  Also, an
article about UFOs ...