OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
"Tanamachi, Robin L." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tanamachi, Robin L.
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2008 11:24:18 -0500
Hi folks -

More info about the upcoming April 5th Wal-Mart weather radio event below. We will be having a regular club meeting on April 3rd, but if you can make it to the April 1st training session, please do so! Also, at the April 3rd meeting, we will deal with any last-minute logistics and assign club members to each Wal-Mart. Chris P. is going to send a press release to the OU Daily, so hopefully we will get some campuswide publicity!

IF YOU CAN HELP ON APRIL 5th, please e-mail both me and David Grizzle ([log in to unmask]) ASAP!

Thanks!

Robin Tanamachi, KC0BSC
Graduate Research Assistant
OU School of Meteorology
National Weather Center
120 David L. Boren Blvd., Suite 5355
Norman, OK 73072-7307
405-325-1935

"The reward of the young scientist is the emotional thrill of being the first person in the history of the world to see something or to understand something... The reward of the old scientist is the sense of having seen a vague sketch grow into a masterly landscape." -- Cecilia Payne-Gaposchkin