OUARC-L Archives

Alpha Sigma Delta Radio Society

OUARC-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Laws <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2010 12:09:13 -0600
For those that don't know, N0IRW (not to be confused with N0I_A_W) is the
new ARRL Oklahoma Section Manager.

And yes, WX5NWC will be setting up equipment on the Obs deck again this
year.  Doug WX5DF is the point of contact for operators.

Peter

--
Peter Laws / N5UWY
Feedback? Contact my director, Craig Cochell, [log in to unmask] Thank you!