OUIMPROV-L Archives

Obviously Unrehearsed Improv Announcement List

OUIMPROV-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Eric Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 18:06:25 -0600
The bi-weekly tape review and workshop that usually takes place on Saturdays
is being postponed one day (Sunday, Mar. 21st) but will still be THIS
WEEKEND!!!  We are doing this in the hopes that more people will be back
from their respective Spring Break adventures by Sunday.

We'll review the tape of last weeks performance starting at 1:00pm and have
an Improv workshop from 3-5pm. This will all be taking place here at The
Lair, 932 Drake Dr.

Sincerely,

Eric Webb
Phone:  (405) 307-9769