OUIMPROV-L Archives

Obviously Unrehearsed Improv Announcement List

OUIMPROV-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Eric Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 01:59:51 -0500
Dear OU Improvisors,

- Thanks to all those who came out to chalk last night. We had our biggest
turn-out ever! Now let's just hope it doesn't rain before people see our
brilliant sub-urban scrawl.

- Thanks also to our new Flyer Wench, Anna Moore, for some fantastic
Easter-themed flyers. Did I mention that I didn't make these flyers! Isn't
that fantastic! Someone else, making flyers... what a novel idea!!! So,
thank you Anna, although it may be too late to save my sanity!

Better late than never I suppose... Here is our Quiz Bowl schedule for today
(Wednesday):
***Kanootzens vs. OU Improv and PLC 2 vs. Beta Gherkin at 6:30***
There are other teams going before us in a bracket set-up. From the looks of
it we may have to win 1 or at most 2 matches and the day shall be ours!!! If
you want to play in the tournament, meet in front of Meacham at 6:15pm.
Remember to come in costume. If you don't have a costume, I'm going to grab
some stuff from the prop box. Doubtful, but we may need those extra points
for dressing up!

***FLYERING REMINDER***
Today, Wednesday: From 11:30-12:30 on the South Oval. Meet in front of
Gittinger. If someone is availabe to distribute some flyers to the other
teams at Quiz Bowl between 4:30-6:30 let me know and I'll get you some
flyers.

***Performance Reminder***
Remember, OU Improv! will be performing this Sat. from 8-10pm in the
Heritage Room, 2nd Floor: OMU. Bring a friend, a date, a family member, or a
complete stranger and come prepared to have fun!

All right. That's all the news that's fit for this list. More to come for
Hard Core members later... Until then.

Sincerely,

Eric Webb
Administrative Co-Chair, OU Improv!
Phone:  (405) 307-9769
AOL Instant Messenger: thelastavatar
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

Tax headache? MSN Money provides relief with tax tips, tools, IRS forms and
more! http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/workshop/welcome.asp