OUIMPROV-L Archives

Obviously Unrehearsed Improv Announcement List

OUIMPROV-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Eric Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 03:04:44 -0500
To All:

Most of you are aware by now, but just in case... OUI! will be performing
tonight (Saturday) from 8-10pm in the Heritage Room (2nd Floor, OMU). There
will be a 7pm warm-up open to all. Clint Vrazel and Travis Dixon will be
co-hosting. We hope to see you all there.

- Eric

P.S. My apologies about the amount of mail going out this week over the
list. Its been a busy week. To remedy this, we are creating a second
listserv for "business" so that this list will go back to making general
announcements only.