OUIMPROV-L Archives

Obviously Unrehearsed Improv Announcement List

OUIMPROV-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Eric Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 13:48:16 -0600
PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS E-MAIL

Hello OU Improvisors!,

We've been on fire this semester! We had a 100 people at the last show. To
keep that up, we need your help in getting the word out about our next show:

OU Improv! Special Valentine's Day Show
This Saturday, Feb. 14th
Show Starts at: 8:00pm

- There will be a 15 min. open-mic at the start of the show. Must sign-up by
7:30 or repspond to this e-mail to reserve a slot.
- There will be a warm-up open to everyone from 7-8pm.

We'll have some special Valentine's Day games, so bring a date and tell your
friends and get ready to be sore the next day from laughing. As always, all
are welcome and we encourage audience participation. If you are interested
in joing the Hard Core members as a regular player, organizer, or indentured
servant, give me a call or respond to this e-mail.

***IMPORTANT***

We will be flyer-ing and chalking this Thursday, Feb. 12th. We will meet at
the usual place, outside of Gittinger on the South Oval at 11:30am and will
hand out flyers until about 12:30. We'll reconvene at 1pm by the fountain on
the west side of the OMU (outside the Conoco Wing) to chalk and hang the
rest of the flyers.

If you've never come out for one of these publicity pushes, please do so.
They're a lot of fun, and a great bonding experience. Bring drums, juggling
items, and other assorted playthings to perform for and play with the
passersby.

Sincerely,

Eric Webb
Phone:  (405) 307-9769
AOL Instant Messenger: thelastavatar
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

Create your own personal Web page with the info you use most, at My MSN.