OUIMPROV-L Archives

Obviously Unrehearsed Improv Announcement List

OUIMPROV-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Ben Ferrone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ben Ferrone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2012 00:36:02 -0500
To: People Who Are Capable of Learning,

As classes ramp up as we enter a new semester, more and more students turn to tutoring services to help them learn how to succeed in college and life. But though you may be acing your exams, turning in your papers five days early, and doing everything in all those group projects yourself, you could be missing a very important skill: proper laughing technique! It turns out that 100% of students will at some point laugh, and improper laughing can prevent full enjoyment of funny things. So come get some "tutoring" and learn the difference between a chortle and a guffaw from the the experts in laughter generation: O.U. Improv! We'll be performing a FREE improv show this Saturday to help you develop a college-level laughing style that will prepare you for laughter in grad school, the workplace, and beyond!

Our free laughter tutoring session will be in the SCHOLARS ROOM of the Union. The show starts at 8:00 p.m. this Saturday, Sept. 1st and seating will start around 7:45. Our show is completely free, but donations are always accepted.

Our shows are always intended for all ages, but please remember that unscripted comedy may not always be suitable for all audiences.

This show has been cosponsored by the Union Programming Board. Remember, there's ALWAYS SOMETHING at the Union. (Including awesome improv shows!)

For more information about the troupe, show times, booking information, and to watch videos of our performances, please go to our website: www.ouimprov.com. You can also sign up for regular E-Mail updates regarding upcoming shows and workshops. If you have questions or need to make arrangements due to disability, please email [log in to unmask]

You are recieving this message because you are subscribed to the OU Improv! listserv. To unsuscribe go to http://lists.ou.edu and search for OUIMPROV-L and select unsuscribe.