OUIMPROV-L Archives

Obviously Unrehearsed Improv Announcement List

OUIMPROV-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Ben Ferrone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ben Ferrone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2012 21:09:37 -0600
Hello!

What's better than watching a free improv show? Watching a free improv show somewhere you can get caffeinated beverages, that's what! According to Science, improv is 47% funnier on average if the audience is on stimulants. That's why O.U. Improv is having a free show this FRIDAY night at Second Wind Cafe on Campus Corner.

Come to watch manly men, girly girls, and surprisingly attractive androgynous members of either gender perform hilarious improv! The show will run from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. with an intermission. Second Wind is a donation-run cafe located on Buchanan Avenue between Boyd and White Street.

Our shows are always intended for all ages, but please remember that unscripted comedy may not always be suitable for all audiences.

For more information about the troupe, show times, booking information, and to watch videos of our performances, please go to our website: www.ouimprov.com. You can also sign up for regular E-Mail updates regarding upcoming shows and workshops. If you have questions or need to make arrangements due to disability, please email [log in to unmask]

You are recieving this message because you are subscribed to the OU Improv! listserv. To unsuscribe go to http://lists.ou.edu and search for OUIMPROV-L and select unsuscribe.