OUIMPROV-L Archives

Obviously Unrehearsed Improv Announcement List

OUIMPROV-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Eric Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 18:01:19 -0600
First up: Cogratualtions to OUI! member, Jeff Fein, for placing 2nd in
Sooner Idol last Thursday night!

Secondly: A quick reminder that tomorrow (Sunday), 1/25, we will be having
an administrative meeting, the first and probably only one OU Improv! will
ever have. We will meet at The Lair (tm), the home of Clint, Stefan, and
Eric at 932 Drake Dr. at 5pm. We will be giving input on how to improve
playtime, better defining the role of the mc, how to let more people take
part, and on some extra events and workshops that are possibilities in our
future. If you want to get more into the squishy business of OU Improv this
meeting is one to be at. All are welcome to attend. Call Eric at 307-9769 or
Marcy at 413-0162 for directions or a ride.

If you can't make it to the meeting, but still have ideas, please do share
them by phone, e-mail, or IM.

- Eric

http://wine.msn.com/