OUIMPROV-L Archives

Obviously Unrehearsed Improv Announcement List

OUIMPROV-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Eric Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 00:09:55 -0500
Beloved List Subscribers:

Our fantabulous webmaster, Shawn Smalley, truly a God among men (and
marsupials) has graced us with a lovely website update. Shawn has been
really busy, and did this on very short notice, and we all adore him
for it. YES. ALL OF US.

There is now info. on Vote '04 Laughs, a news update, and a new links
section! The player bios will get posted in the next week or so, with
pics and the message board to follow.

Send your friends and family to www.ouimprov.com for more info. on all
things Obviously Unrehearsed!

--
Sincerely,

Eric Webb
Manager/Administrative Coordinator, O.U. Improv!
Phone: (405) 307-9769
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
AIM: thelastavatar

You are recieving this message because you are subscribed to the OU Improv! listserv. To unsuscribe go to http://lists.ou.edu and search for OUIMPROV-L and select unsuscribe.