OUIMPROV-L Archives

Obviously Unrehearsed Improv Announcement List

OUIMPROV-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Marcella <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 22:32:23 -0700
Hey Everyone,
OU Improv has two special shows this week.

Special Union Performance
Wednesday, 9/7, 7pm, Associates Room of the Union
cosponsored by CAC Publicity Week

Experimental Performance
Thursday, 9/8, 7pm
Lab Theater in Old Science Hall on the North Oval
This performance is a work in progress. We will be
experimenting with old and new games in a new space
for us, the Lab Theater. We are working to provide new
theater opportunities for our group and would you like
you to join us for this adventure. Come see art in the
making.

See you all there,
Marcy.

You are recieving this message because you are subscribed to the OU Improv! listserv. To unsuscribe go to http://lists.ou.edu and search for OUIMPROV-L and select unsuscribe.