OUIMPROV-L Archives

Obviously Unrehearsed Improv Announcement List

OUIMPROV-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Eric Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 21:25:12 -0600
I forgot two things:

1. One of the big reasons we need to have declared interest from individuals
in participating on a Hard Core level, is so that we can eliminate excess
traffic on this list serv and not bombard people with so much info. that
they stop checking mail from the list. (I know, I know, this second missive
is not helping that problem)

2. This Thursday Night, another Improv troupe, Roof on a Hot Tin Cat (made
up by a majority of OUI! peeps) will be performing at Buzz's Subs at 24th &
Lindsey just behind Del Rancho's at 7:30pm. Admission is $5 with an OU ID.
This is their first public show. Come out and support them while "they get
their funny on"!

- Eric