OUIMPROV-L Archives

Obviously Unrehearsed Improv Announcement List

OUIMPROV-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Marcella <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 12:03:39 -0700
Hey Everyone,

O.U. Improv! has the honor of being a top five
finalist for Best Local Performance Art Group in the
Gazette's Best in Oklahoma City Survey.

Now that we are a finalist, we need to be voted the
Best Local Performance Art Group of OKC by you and all
your friends and family. So, grab some Gazette
newspapers and fill them out or vote online at

http://www.bestofokc.net/bestofokc/take1.asp

Be sure to observe the rules so that your vote counts.
(ie. One person, one vote. Fill out the required
number of categories to have your vote counted.
Observe the deadlines.)

Ballots will be in the July 20 and July 27 issues of
the Oklahoma Gazette.

 We look forward to having a victory party, but we
can't do it without you.Thanks for supporting your
favorite Improv group.

Marcy.