OUIMPROV-L Archives

Obviously Unrehearsed Improv Announcement List

OUIMPROV-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Ben Ferrone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ben Ferrone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2011 17:10:13 -0500
Ever been interested in improvisational acting? Do you enjoy watching it? Do you think you'd like to perform it? Do you like to play music? Do you like to organize and schedule things? Do you breathe air?

If you said yes to any of these things you should come out to O.U. Improv! auditions THIS SATURDAY in the Heritage Room of the Union! Auditions start at 8 p.m. and run until about 10 p.m.

There's no experience necessary; you don't have to be funny. We are looking for eager and interested people who want to be involved in any facet of the improv process!

Hope to see you there!

For more information about the troupe, show times, booking information, and to watch videos of our performances, please go to our website: www.ouimprov.com. You can also sign up for regular E-Mail updates regarding upcoming shows and workshops. If you have questions or need to make arrangements due to disability, please email [log in to unmask]

You are recieving this message because you are subscribed to the OU Improv! listserv. To unsuscribe go to http://lists.ou.edu and search for OUIMPROV-L and select unsuscribe.