OUIMPROV-L Archives

Obviously Unrehearsed Improv Announcement List

OUIMPROV-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Ben Ferrone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ben Ferrone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2012 15:16:03 -0500
Current OU Students:

Do you have a desire to lead? Or to follow? Or maybe just to have dozens (yes, literally DOZENS) of adoring fans? Do you secretly hunger for the chance to express your strangest thoughts on stage? Do you like funny things? Do you like sad things? Do you like schadenfreude? If you answered yes to any of the previous questions (or if you got bored, made up your own questions, and then answered yes to any of those), you're a perfect candidate for O.U. Improv!

As OU's premier improvisational theater troupe, Obviously Unrehearsed Improv holds auditions from time to time to replenish our diminished ranks with the delicious lifeblood essence of the finest improvisers on campus, and this semester's auditions will be this Saturday, September 8th, at 8 pm in the Crimson Room on the second floor of the Union (near Beaird Lounge). There is ABSOLUTELY NO preparation needed for this improv audition; please just bring yourself (and your friends, especially if they are cool and would like to audition). Any skill or experience level with performance is welcome at these auditions; we want teachable students of improv who are dedicated to performance and the troupe, regardless of their familiarity with improv.

So if you'd like to join the troupe, or even just try something fun and different, this is your opportunity! Just show up at the Crimson Room at the appointed time and be ready to do the silliest things imaginable.

For more information about the troupe, show times, booking information, and to watch videos of our performances, please go to our website: www.ouimprov.com. You can also sign up for regular E-Mail updates regarding upcoming shows and workshops. If you have questions or need to make arrangements due to disability, please email [log in to unmask]

You are recieving this message because you are subscribed to the OU Improv! listserv. To unsuscribe go to http://lists.ou.edu and search for OUIMPROV-L and select unsuscribe.