OUIMPROV-L Archives

Obviously Unrehearsed Improv Announcement List

OUIMPROV-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Eric Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 23:28:50 -0600
A Quick Reminder. Here's the info. once more:

- So everyone raise your hand if you wish you could be funny in front of all
these people. Come on, we know you are out there. Did you you do improv a
long time ago or wish you could do it now? Well we have just the place for
you to get into the improv groove. We will be holding workshops on the
off-Saturdays between shows. (Saturday, 2/21, being the first one.)

We will review the tapes from the recent show from 1pm to 3pm and then
workshop new ideas and improvements from 3pm to 5pm. This is designed for
newbies learning basic skills and hardcore players needing fine tuning. We
would like to especially invite any women players that would like to see
what they are made of in the improv arena. In case anyone hasn't noticed, we
are a little testosterone heavy on the OU Improv stage. I personally hope to
see even more variety in ideas and characters springing from creativity with
increased input from women. We will see.

These workshops are safe, comfortable places to build improv skill. Even if
you maybe want to play just a little bit (like that nagging "I wish I
had..." that plagues us sometimes), I suggest you give it a try. The
workshops will take place at The Lair: Stefan, Clint, and Eric's home at 932
Drake St. Call 413-0162 for directions or questions.

Click, drag and drop. My MSN is the simple way to design your homepage.