OUIMPROV-L Archives

Obviously Unrehearsed Improv Announcement List

OUIMPROV-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2009 17:18:59 -0600
The long-awaited hour is here! O. U. Improv! is jumping back into the
semester with our first show this Saturday, February 28th, in the
Scholar's Room in the Oklahoma Memorial Union at 8:00 PM.   The show
is free and open to the public.

Also this weekend, O. U. Improv! will present satirical comedian Roy
Zimmerman. His show "Real American" will be this Sunday, March 1st at
8:00 in the Pitman Recital Hall in the Catlett Music Center. Tickets
are $10 each. Zimmerman was recently featured on the HBO documentary
"The Trials of Ted Haggard" with his song "Ted Haggard is Completely
Heterosexual."

For more information about the troupe, showtimes, booking information,
and to watch videos of our performances go to our website:
www.ouimprov.com.

--
Amy A.

You are recieving this message because you are subscribed to the OU Improv! listserv. To unsuscribe go to http://lists.ou.edu and search for OUIMPROV-L and select unsuscribe.