OUIMPROV-L Archives

Obviously Unrehearsed Improv Announcement List

OUIMPROV-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Eric Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 20:41:16 -0600
A quick welcome to the newbies on the list! We're 168 strong!

More amazing though, are the estimated 100 people that were in attendance at
last Saturday's performance! That's the second record breaking crowd at the
second show of the semester. We know that the advertising, chalking, and
flyer-ing are making a difference. Thanks to those that have been helping
with these, and I hope that more of you will come out in a week when we do
the next publicity push for the the Valentine's Day show.

***Important Business***

As many of you have noticed, OU Improv! is getting organized and focused in
anticipation of getting shows, first around campus and then in the metro
area. I have been shooting footage (with great help from Derek and Kevin)
that is going to get edited into a demo/promo video that we'll use to sell
OU Improv! to the various groups on campus that have the money (yes, I said
MONEY) to pay for our brilliant services.

Before we go any further with this, the hardcore members (not just players,
but organizers, supporters, and people that want to be more involved) need
to make themselves known BY RESPONDING TO THIS E-MAIL and if at all possible
attend an upcoming meeting where we can discuss the future of OU Improv! and
your part in it! That meeting will be THIS SUNDAY (02/08) at  3:00pm at The
Lair (Home of Myself, Clint, and Stefan) at 932 Drake Dr.

Call for directions or for more information.

Sincerely,

Eric Webb
Phone:  (405) 307-9769
AOL Instant Messenger: thelastavatar