OUIMPROV-L Archives

Obviously Unrehearsed Improv Announcement List

OUIMPROV-L@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Ben Ferrone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ben Ferrone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2012 18:41:23 -0500
To: Humans and Other Mammals,

Have you been feeling lethargic? Stressed? Unhappy? Nervous? Serious? Any emotion not accompanied by laughter? Then I have an urgent medical advisory, handed down just now from the Improvised General Board of Improvisers Agency Department: You may be improv-deficient. Fortunately, the prognosis is good if you follow the indicated treatment. The IGBIAD suggests attending tomorrow evening's FREE O.U. Improv show! Your spirit will be lifted and your body reinvigorated by our highly nutritional* and all-natural* organic* improv.

(*This statement may or may not be true.)

Due to high demand, we are back in the SCHOLARS ROOM of the Union! The show starts at 8:00 p.m. this Saturday (tomorrow) and seating will start around 7:45. Our show is completely free, but donations are always accepted.

Stave off the improv-scurvy by getting some fresh, ripe improv! Our shows are always intended for all ages, but please remember that unscripted comedy may not always be suitable for all audiences.

For more information about the troupe, show times, booking information, and to watch videos of our performances, please go to our website: www.ouimprov.com. You can also sign up for regular E-Mail updates regarding upcoming shows and workshops. If you have questions or need to make arrangements due to disability, please email [log in to unmask]

You are recieving this message because you are subscribed to the OU Improv! listserv. To unsuscribe go to http://lists.ou.edu and search for OUIMPROV-L and select unsuscribe.