From:
Aliza Dichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Aliza Dichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2005 16:20:31 -0500
{lo siento mucho que esta información esta solo en ingles}

Compañeros/compañeras,

For people interested in issues of media, communications rights and
ICTs within the World Social Forum process, we are pulling together a
package of related articles, reports and other documents. We are
creating a section on the MediaActionCenter.org website where you can
find and also post and share writings and weblinks about
media/communication/culture issues within the WSF.

I am writing to ask if you would recommended any articles, reports,
declarations, webpages or other materials that would be of interest to
media justice and communications rights activists participating in the
Social Forum. You can post them directly to www.mediaactioncenter.org
or contact the site editor Elsa E'der [log in to unmask]

We are also interested to learn who is planning on attending the
Caracas World Social Forum as one of our colleagues will be going and
will be looking for people to meet up with,

Happy New Year!

Liza

Aliza Dichter
CIMA: Center for International Media Action
www.mediaactioncenter.org
518-678-9540