From:
Mario Murillo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mario Murillo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2008 10:11:46 -0400
Clemencia,

Thank you for such a wonderful recap of what surely must have been an extraordinary series of days which I unfortunately was unable to experience.

As I sit here in the offices of Radio Payumat with the members of the Tejido de Comunicacion of ACIN, after a week of workshops and video forums in the communities in northern Cauca, your description of Our Media 7 has particular resonance.

Your stories correspond directly with the commitment and dedication of the people here, collectively constructing a different world through powerful examples of democratic communication and participation. I look forward to hearing more about the events in Accra, and the future encounters of Our Media!

Un abrazote,

MAMA