From:
Ellie Rennie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ellie Rennie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 2008 09:42:01 +1000
Hi everyone,
Apologies for writing in English. I hope someone can translate for me.

I am interested in hearing your feedback on the idea of an accreditation scheme for community media - a bit like Fair Trade labeling but for broadcast and online community media.

A group of us here in Australia have organised a symposium ito discuss the concept and logistics. We would like to trial it here and then see if it could go global. OURMedia could possibly be a key organisation in making it work by uniting various peak bodies etc.

I have written a short article explaining the idea. It can be found at:

http://www.creative.org.au/webboard/results.chtml?filename_num=224226

Ellie

Dr Ellie Rennie
Research Fellow
Institute for Social Research
ARC Centre of Excellence for Creative Industries and Innovation
+61 3 9214 5303
0404 808 900
-----
Swinburne University of Technology
CRICOS Provider Code: 00111D

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended only for the use of the addressee. They may contain information that is privileged or protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, printing, copying or use is strictly prohibited. The University does not warrant that this e-mail and any attachments are secure and there is also a risk that it may be corrupted in transmission. It is your responsibility to check any attachments for viruses or defects before opening them. If you have received this transmission in error, please contact us on +61 3 9214 8000 and delete it immediately from your system. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised amendment.