Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2013 00:09:12 +0100
Dear OurMedia list members!

The deadline for abstract submissions for this year's conference of
the International Association for Media and Communication Research
(IAMCR) is a bit earlier this year than it was in some of the previous
years. This year it will be January 28th, just 10 days from now! (or
11, depending on where you live..)

The conference will take place over 25-29 June, 2013 at Dublin City
University, Dublin, Ireland.

The general call for papers can be found at
http://iamcr2013dublin.com/call-for-papers. Individual Section and
Working Group calls can be found at
http://iamcr.org/congress/dublin2013/928-cfp#sections.

Let me point you, in particular, to the call of the Community
Communication Section:
http://iamcr.org/section-home-seccomm-201/943-iamcr-2013-comcom-cfp

As you all know, this year we'll also have an OurMedia event as a
pre-conference to IAMCR. The submission deadline for that one is a bit
later, 28 February. If you're planning to come to Dublin for OurMedia,
consider submitting also a paper or panel proposal for IAMCR!

Best,
Arne