Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2006 00:37:30 +0900
[Esto es una pregunta a las personas de habla inglesa, tan ninguna
traducción española.]

Dear OM/NM friends,

Looking for the following info:

1. What is happening with Videazimut? The website I found has not been
updated since 1997, and could not find any more info online on recent
activities. Their printed newsletters I have for a few years in the 90s.
E-mail is also no longer valid. Also looking for existing research and
documentation on them. Any leads would be welcome.

2. Reading new book, "Community Media" (2005) Cambridge U Press by Kevin
Howley, Prof. At DePauw University. Does anyone know him? What is his
connection to US community media and the media democratization movement? Is
he primarily an academic, or also an activist/producer?

Hope someone can help me on with this! Thanks in advance.