From:
Anivar Aravind <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anivar Aravind <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2005 10:22:29 +0530
> For people interested in issues of media, communications rights and> ICTs within the World Social Forum process, we are pulling together a> package of related articles, reports and other documents. We are> creating a section on the MediaActionCenter.org website where you can> find and also post and share writings and weblinks about> media/communication/culture issues within the WSF.
Thanks for this wonder Full Effort
> I am writing to ask if you would recommended any articles, reports,> declarations, webpages or other materials that would be of interest to> media justice and communications rights activists participating in the> Social Forum.
I Like To point 2 Links.
Media Centre of WSF 2004 in India was completly Operated in FreeSoftware. FSF India's Press Note on Thishttp://mm.gnu.org.in/pipermail/fsf-press/2004-January/000001.html
Hipatia's Note to WSF in its Information Policyhttp://www.softwarelivre.org/news/3245
Anivar AravindCoordinatorFree Software Foundation of india--Knowledge is power... share it equitably!http://www.gnu.org