From:
RE Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2007 12:25:02 -0500
Here they are: the first program announcements for the 2007 Allied Media Conference. We've posted 15 of the workshops,
panel discussions, film programs, and caucus meetings you'll have to choose from in Detroit this summer. Check them out at
http://amc2007.org/sessions

First program announcements!

The 9th annual Allied Media Conference:
"Breaking Silence, Building Movements"

June 22-24, 2007
Detroit, MI
Be a part of it at www.amc2007.org

Hello, conference-goers. 72 days until the AMC.

Here they are: the first program announcements for the 2007 Allied Media Conference. We've posted 15 of the workshops,
panel discussions, film programs, and caucus meetings you'll have to choose from in Detroit this summer. Check them out at
http://amc2007.org/sessions

They include:
+ Reporting Immigration
+ Trans Inclusion in Alternative Media
+ International Solidarity and Alternative Media
+ DIY Animation
+ Empowering Our Communities Through Oral History
+ and films from the New Orleans International Human Rights Film Festival

Dozens more sessions are on the way. If you submitted a proposal, expect to hear from us in the next couple of days as we
make some last and extremely tough choices. This will be the biggest and most solid AMC yet, giving you access to more skills
and insights than ever before. Be a part of it by registering now at http://amc2007.org/user/register

With love from
The AMC 2007 organizers
www.amc2007.org

.

Help promote the AMC by forwarding this message. Thanks!

Mr. R.E. Davis
Graduate Teaching Assistant
The University of Oklahoma
Department of Communication
610 Elm Avenue, Room 211
Norman Oklahoma
73019-2081
Phone: 405.325.1593
          214.499.5899
Email: [log in to unmask]

The State is a condition, a certain relationship between human beings, a mode of human behavior; we destroy it by contracting
other relationships, by behaving differently.

-Gustav Landauer