From:
Adilson Cabral <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Adilson Cabral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 2005 21:32:21 -0200
Dear Liza,
I donīt think he mentioned civil society, but left parties. "Nobody is
taking up the subject, none of the governments, neither on the left or the
right."
But, if he mentioned the civil society, the problem is really bigger.
Even considering it, his statement was a big mistake, because the Regional
Conference in Rio was very positive, with a "leftist" agenda approved by the
latin american leaders and this reflected in an aggressive participation at
WSIS also, headed by thr brazilian representatives.
But...why he declared it I really donīt know, and I also donīt know what the
chileans thought about it.

Cheers,
Adilson