Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2013 15:12:41 +0100
Dear all,

I'd just like to let you know about one of our MA degree programs at
Cardiff University, UK. It's a general 'MA on Journalism, Media and
Communications' on a broad range of issues – from crisis journalism to
internet governance, from local media to global communications, etc.
But we're now creating a stronger focus on community, participatory,
activist and citizens' media. There are course modules on media
activism, citizen media, etc, and students can engage with the new
Centre for Community Journalism.

Just in case any of you are looking for a program like this...
Here's more:
http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/jomec/degreeprogrammes/pgmasters/majmc/index.html

Arne