From:
GH mediactive <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
GH mediactive <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2014 13:20:09 +0900
Dear colleagues,

I'm doing a monitoring project of reporting on the upcoming UN IPCC Working
Group II report on projected climate change impacts. It is due out next
Monday Tokyo time, to be presented at a press conference in Yokohama.

http://www.ipcc.ch/news_and_events/press_information.shtml
http://www.ipcc.ch/pdf/press/140325_WGII_press_release.pdf

If you know of any audio-visual community/alternative media planning to
cover this, please help me get my hands on it! (contact me offlist)

Gabriele Hadl
Associate Professor
Kwansei Gakuin University
----
International Association of Media and Communication Research (IAMCR)
International Council, Environmental Impacts Committee Chair
http://www.iamcr.org/
----
@BNDjapan
https://twitter.com/#!/BNDjapan