From:
Sean O Siochru <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean O Siochru <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2007 20:49:32 +0100
Me too - would love to be there - but totally bogged down in getting Dublin
Community Television on air on June 1st!

I had hoped at an earlier point to make it there and thanks to those who
tried to arrange it.  It is a shame also that we could not organise it for
CRIS people to meet ... but alas ... the best laid plans.

Have a great time everyone and I look forward to hearing afterwards

Sean