OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janis Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2007 09:31:30 -0800
Bob--
Thank you!  I'm sure Sandy will tell you she's based
her whole course on Gail Tompkins' book, because she
one of Gail's girls--SI class of 1989!

Sandy wants this list so she assign books to her
students to peruse.  She plans for them to have a book
talk in class and build an annotated bibliography.
Maybe we can convince Sandy to send OWP the
bibliography when the class completes it.

Teachers teaching teachers--
That's what we do!

Janis