OWP Archives

Oklahoma Writing Project

OWP@LISTS.OU.EDU

From:
Teresa Rothrock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Teresa Rothrock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 15:56:58 -0600
On behalf of our Screening Committee at East Central University, I would
like to invite you to review and share this advertisement for a open
position for Chair of the Department of English and Languages.  Feel
free to forward this to anyone you think might be interested.  It is
through this network of like-minded professionals that we often find the
better candidates.  If you have any questions, feel free to contact me
or Dale Hayden, whose office is listed on the advertisement.  I am
including both links that will lead you to the job description (they are
the same, but you might prefer one site to another).

Happy Teaching,

Teresa Rothrock
Dept. of English and Languages
EAST CENTRAL UNIVERSITY